Here’s Everything You Receive for Just $397
- Federal OSHA Compliant Safety Programs – Available in Spanish
- State OSHA Compliant Safety Programs
- Unlimited Third-Party Compliance Safety Plans (ISNetworld, Avetta, & more)
- Unlimited Site-Specific Safety Plans
- 150+ Toolbox Talks (Safety Meetings) – Available in Spanish
- Employee Safety Handbooks – Available in Spanish
- Subcontractor Safety Handbooks – Available in Spanish
- Jobsite Safety Inspection Checklists and Forms
- Safety Policy Statements – Available in Spanish
- Training Manuals
- Unlimited Professional Support for 1 Year
How will the Fencing Contractor Safety Program benefit your business?
Safety is good business and the right thing to do. It’s not only an employer’s responsibility to protect workers from injury and illness on the job, protecting workers makes good business sense. The costs related to accidents and injuries can be expensive and add up quickly. But an effective and affordable safety program can help small businesses minimize those costs over the long run.
A Written Program Helps Start A Culture of Safety in Your Company
Building a company safety program is the first step to creating a workplace where safety is second nature. Once you have a written program in place, you can train employees to follow procedures and make the right decisions. By creating an environment where safety is an inherent behavior, employees naturally choose to work safely as part of the culture.